Princess Cruises has announced its Canada and New England voyages departing throughout summer and autumn 2021 and 2022.
The 2021/22 programme, is on sale now. There’s a choice of 17 cruises, visiting 18 destinations on seven itineraries. Princess will have three ships in the region, with voyages ranging in length from seven to 24 days.
Princess cruise ships and itineraries 2021
Sky Princess and Caribbean Princess will sail from August to October on a series of departures from New York, Quebec and Fort Lauderdale. September will see the 2,600-guest Grand Princess sail roundtrip from Southampton on a 24-night voyage. This cruise will call at Boston, Bar Harbour, Halifax, Sydney (Nova Scotia), Quebec (overnight call), Saguenay, Charlottetown and St. Johns (Newfoundland).
The programme will see the line’s maiden call into Sept-Îles, Quebec. There’s more time to explore ashore with a series of late night departures in Boston and Charleston. There are overnight calls in Quebec on select sailings. There is also the opportunity to visit Greenland, the world’s largest island.
Guests can take advantage of the variety of cruisetours available which encompass the region’s must-see attractions. This includes Niagara Falls, the Rideau Canal in Ottawa, Independence Hall in Philadelphia and Washington DC.
Princess Cruises OceanMedallion
All three ships will feature the multi award-winning OceanMedallion.
It’s designed to deliver an entirely new level of service and create a holiday that is more simple, effortless and personalised with:
- Expedited arrival – Arrive at the terminal with travel documents (i.e. passports) pre-loaded to your profile enjoy a streamlined and expedited check-in process
- Touchless stateroom entry – As you approach your stateroom the door automatically unlocks
- On-demand services – Using smart devices, guests have the ability to order drinks, food and retail items and have them delivered directly anywhere onboard
- Interactive game play – Available on portals throughout the ship. PlayOcean allows guests to take part in digital scavenger hunts, interactive games and create their own avatars. You can turn their smart device into a game controller for interactive gaming.
- Family and friends locator – OceanCompass leverages the OceanMedallion to easily locate and chat with friends and family onboard. OceanCompass guides guests throughout their journey, providing directional information so they can seamlessly navigate to their next point of interest
- Interactive voyage timeline – Available on ship portals and via guests’ smart devices. JourneyView is an interactive timeline that lets guests scroll through all of the events available onboard and bookmark activities. Voyage itineraries are available as many as 60 days in advance, allowing guests to start planning before they leave home
How to book your cruise
Princess cruises is offering 24-day Canada & New England voyage, departing September 18, 2021 on Grand Princess. Sailing roundtrip from Southampton, calling at Boston, Bar Harbour, Halifax, Sydney (Nova Scotia), Quebec (overnight call), Saguenay, Charlottetown and St. Johns (Newfoundland). Prices from £2,399 per person. A free upgrade from an oceanview stateroom to a balcony is available on selected sailings.
For more information or to book visit www.princess.com, call 0344 338 8663 or contact your local travel agent.
Pin it for later